»

30 April 2012

TTP

So I've been thinking about this word: infertility. Doctors diagnose patients as infertile when trying to conceive for over a year without success. According to the dictionary, infertility is defined as not fertile or productive; especially incapable of or unsuccessful in achieving pregnancy. To me, this word such a negative connotation. It makes the situation seem hopeless. From this day forward, I refuse to speak that over my life. From now on, I will refer to this time as my transition to pregnancy (TTP). Call me deep if you want to! "Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof." (Proverbs 18:21) I choose to speak life. I refuse to be called by a name or call myself by a term that I don't believe God calls me.

2 comments:

Virtue07 said...

Amen!

Karen J said...

I could not have said it better myself. Speak words of truth and life to yourself. Because God can only bring life, no matter what the doctors say.

Post a Comment