»

29 April 2012

A Must See!



I remember the first time I saw this video, I got chills. It literally changed the way I thought about this infertility thing. I mean this woman was told that she should have a hysterectomy to remove the very organ that would allow her to carry a child. The doctors even said that is she did get pregnant the baby would never survive. Instead of crying about it and wallowing in self-pity, she decided to put her trust in the Lord. She laughed at the enemy and praised God in advance. She did end up getting pregnant and carrying a child to term. That goes to show you to not listen to man's report but to the report of the Lord. He is able to do what man says is impossible. Nothing is impossible for HIM! This is true for any situation that you may be going through.

2 comments:

Jessica B said...

Wow, what an inspiring story! Definitely makes you re-evaluate the way that we all should look at things!

Lisa said...

I know right! Definitely put my so called "faith" to shame.

Post a Comment