»

24 April 2012

Delayed But Not Denied


Welcome to my blog! I never thought that I would be one to create and write a blog. I thank you for taking the time to follow my journey. My prayer is that this blog will be a therapeutic outlet for me to express my journey through infertility and prayerfully into pregnancy and motherhood. I also pray that this will serve as encouragement for those trying to conceive and anyone else who is going through any trial that may seem impossible. I will also post about random things like natural hair, fashion, beauty, entertainment and whatever else may come to mind. Please note that because I have been going through this for over a year, everything I post does not necessarily represent my current feelings, although I may have felt that way sometime during this journey. It will also be in no particular order as I will write whatever pops in my head. But it will be all things that I have gone through at some point or are relevant to my current state.  Also, when I told my husband that I was starting a blog, he said that he may want to post as well. It will be interesting to see what he has to say. I hope you enjoy and that this blog will be a blessing to you. God bless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment